Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Blessings

Easter is here........He is Risen!!! May everyone have a truly blessed holiday. (I wonder if anyone is still out there.) My computer started acting up in February and crashed at the beginning of March. Needless to say, one does become busy getting all their good "stuff" back and getting rid of what is bad. Fortunately I had most of it backed up, but my pictures and music took some coaxing to get back in their nice little files again. 'Nough said about that!!

Here in Michigan, the leaves are just beginning to come out of their tight little buds, always an exciting time of year for me. It is still cool enough to be comfy and warm enough to enjoy the outdoors. As I cleaned out the front flower bed a couple of days ago, I noticed how "creaky" my body had become over the winter. Must get moving again. That old adage, "Use it before you lose it!", sure applies to the human body.

This will be a short one today.........I picture you all coloring eggs or eating chocolate bunny ears. I will be running to the store, taking my friend and neighbor, Janet! Last minute veggie for tomorrow's dinner. (Having turkey legs!!! Can you imagine????)

It's been awhile but the book is still open to the next page in Pat's book:

"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."

Clean on TOP and UNDER the refrigerator. Oh, how dirty they can get. How about wiping the inside with baking soda and water?

(I did this in early March, except for UNDER, remember.......this book has been here on my desk for two months....I had to.)

Until the next time..........

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I'm still here, following you along.
    Happy Bunny Hugs to my Gwen-Grl!

    ReplyDelete