Friday, January 15, 2010

A Favorite Pastime..............

Daily, yes, daily, I play on line Scrabble with my cousin, Linda Y. It has been over two years, now, or is it three??? I also play with my friend, Judy S. when she isn't busy being Editor of the NATIONAL BUTTON SOCIETY 'Bulletin', another "favorite thing". What fun!! It keeps our minds active and we have become really good friends at the same time. The site is out of the UK and was started by Michael Griffiths. It is called, "The Pixie Pit". There is a fee of $12.00 per year, but you will have untold hours of fun, worth every penny. Play with a friend or pick one from their list. Click here, SCRABBLE, to go to the Home Page and learn more.

I will put my email up on this BLOG if you want to challenge me to a game, should you choose to join. I often wonder how I had time to raise two sons and work. How blessed I am and I thank God every day for my family and friends and the technology that helps me keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment