Monday, January 18, 2010

Good day for hobbies......................

If it is as gray today where you are, as it is here, you may want to escape for a while. Today you could pop into BEAD AND BUTTON and check out the articles on the National Button Society page and there are some truly beautiful button photos. If you like beads you can also wander through the rest of the magazine and perhaps even start a project.

It is my goal to get my "button area" set up again soon, as well as my sewing machine. I miss being able to just sit down and work when I feel inspired. Apartment living has many advantages, but it does not allow for having a room dedicated to "playing". My solution is going to be..........areas all over the whole apartment where I can play. Who's to complain???

If you are thinking ahead to spring and summer, you might want to cruise over to Frog Boys on Discovery. (I happened upon it when I was looking for another toad to kiss.) I definitely want one in my garden this summer.

Hope you are having a creative day............let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment