Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDA!!

It would be fun to be in Kansas to help Linda blow out the candles and have cake, but I know she knows our spirits are there with her. Linda, may you be truly blessed today and in the coming year. Adventures await!!

Yesterday was a running day for me.......by the time I was finished with the running I didn't figure anything I would say would come out quite right and I wasn't even in heavy traffic!! It was an interesting day, though, and in the morning I had gone "Blog Hopping". That was fun. It is a little like dropping in on people you don't know without telling them you are coming. You know what I mean? It would be fun to be able to meet many of them, the creativity out there is incredible. I am in hibernation right at the moment and don't feel the least bit guilty about it. It is okay to rest once in a while and enjoy what is around you, or in some cases, what is far away.

Here is Pat's second page from her little book, "One Day At A Time":

"Better keep yourself clean and bright, you are the window through which you must see the world." -- George Bernard Shaw

Take a nice relaxing bath. Don't worry about the phone-- they'll call back.


Good advice, about the phone. So often we break our necks to answer it, or interrupt the moment we are in with someone else. The world will not come to an end if there is a delay in answering and giving THAT call our undivided attention.

It's going to be an oatmeal breakfast for me, yum!!! It may not sound real exciting, but it has lowered my cholesterol and THAT makes my MD happy!!!

Have a beautiful week-end doing what you love. I will be back on Monday and hopefully the four of us will compare notes. (That's an inside joke, only I know about it.) I try not to Blog on Sunday and it works well for me. Sending you warm thoughts and light from many sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment