Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where are you?

Where are YOU at today? Are you snuggled up or are you on a mission? Do you want to hide or are you excited to complete something you have started? I guess you can tell I am asking where you are at mentally. It is interesting to me how what or who you come into contact with in a given day, affects your mood, and how much you yourself accomplish. I like to do my "Blog" hopping in the morning. Sometimes it inspires me. The secret is to not spend too much time at it so that I get nothing done.

I am hoping you will stop by "Discovery" and take a short trip.......somewhere. I am adding a place called "Flylady", today. I don't know how long ago she started, but she has grown so much and helped so many. If housework is a huge chore to you and you are behind or in a mess, this perhaps will inspire you and help you. Don't drive yourself crazy, but if you are seriously looking for a way out, this might be your key. I drop in every once in a while for inspiration. Louise Cook set me on to her back in 2003. She was just going through a divorce and used it to help her rethink doing everything herself.

I would love to hear what you are doing today, or maybe things you plan to do. 'Til the next time, wishing you "Light" and "Love"

1 comment:

  1. Making biscuits and gravy with sausage for lunch. Yes, the Fly Lady can help, unless you get so absorbed in every little thing she says to do that then you are only doing housework!
    Balance to all, eh? Wish I had it~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete