Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long will this keep?...............

One of my goals for this year is to keep closer tabs on the FDA and what is happening to our food from the source to the table. Last year I came across a helpful chart on how long food will keep. Hop on over to the "Discovery" launch and check it outl If you find it helpful, put it in your "Favorites" so you can refer to it frequently. (Now that I am "maturing" I can't always rely on my nose.)

Yesterday I started the physical therapy for the "torn rotor" in my right arm. All went well and my technician is a hoot, a young woman about 50, I had many laughs with her. If nothing else is accomplished the time spent there will lighten the spirit. Laughter is still the best medicine. Now if I could just get a clown to come in my bedroom so I can sleep at night................

Thanks to all my friends for their words of encouragement. (I know, you only see 1 comment.) Most of them email me because they can't get in........they are too busy to have a "profile" with a password!!! I can relate to that and thanks to my dear friend,
Linda K. who has encouraged me every step of the way and helped me through some "down times".

2 comments:

  1. You are SO WELCOME! Now, you need to learn another new thing and go back and make my name in your post above clickable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! My hope for you is that you meet many new friends and continue to gain new bloggy skills! There are still things I hesitate to try, thinking I will ruin what I have already done but the more I blog, the more I learn! Thanks for visiting me and I hope you do so often! --Connie

    ReplyDelete