Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday in the Button World............

We have been truly blessed with a great winter day in Michigan, high in the mid 30's and periodic sunshine, clear roads. When you are traveling on the roads......that's the way we like it, clear!! Button meeting this morning, Mayflower Button Club, and we had an excellent turnout, about 21 I think. So many buttons, so little time to see them all. ;o) I was able to pick up a couple for my theme tray for the Spring Show, it is to be a children's story or nursery rhyme and I have chosen Peter Rabbit. Just love the Beatrix Potter drawings for that It is a little way down the road, but I will try and share a picture of my theme tray either just before or just after the show. Since buttons are such a passion for me, I hope to share some with you every now and then.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I am taking the day off. Sunday is my very favorite day of the week. God's blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment